Master the diverse demands of office work with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013. With the new, convenient functions in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote Office applications, Microsoft Office Suite 2013 provides you with effective support in your work and enhances your flexibility. Create professional presentations, attractive customer mailshots and business letters in no time. You can also process large volumes of data and illustrate this in graphs.
All the applications in Office 2013 Home and Business have been reworked. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook have an attractive, modern look, in line with current Windows versions. The user-friendly program interface allows you direct access to key tools. In addition, Microsoft have extended their applications with new functions.
New features in Office Home and Business 2013
- Create, edit and open PDF files very easily in Word 2013. You no longer need a separate program.
- Scroll through documents conveniently with just one swipe in touch-optimised read mode.
- Integrate internet videos, for example from YouTube, into your Word document.
- The Flash Fill function in Excel 2013 automatically fills in a range of selected fields.
- Data can be analysed quickly and easily, and automatically enriched with additional information, with the Quick Analyse function.
- Use the enhanced templates and present your results graphically and even more attractively.
- Use the option to display two separate views in PowerPoint 2013 in presentation mode, and you can enter notes on the reference screen.
- Switch between slides on a tablet with one swipe of the finger.
- Use the new design tools and benefit from the intelligent leader lines.
- Connect Outlook 2013 to your Microsoft Webmail account and call up your emails, contacts and appointments from anywhere.
New design and touch optimisation
Office 2013 Home and Business has been optimised for Windows 8. The familiar tile look has been adopted. The design has been customised and has an uncluttered look. Optimisation for touch devices has simplified touch operation in a separate mode. The enlarged touch area and improved virtual keyboard make it even easier for you to use Office applications on your tablet.
Simpler navigation in Office 2013 Home and Business
Intuitive and clearly structured menu navigation helps you to navigate fast and smoothly between the individual Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 programs. The individual Microsoft Office Suite 2013 applications have a structured user interface. The menu ribbon is disabled by default and only operates when you really need it. The familiar “File”, “Edit”, “View” etc. headings are displayed in a narrower bar on the upper edge. The content is only fully displayed if you choose.
Edit from anywhere with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
Carry out your daily tasks and office work more efficiently with online access. The integration of Microsoft OneDrive helps you to synchronise your documents on different devices. This allows you to work flexibly. Not only is access to your documents and files simplified, but sharing with friends and colleagues presents no problems. Furthermore, with the free Office Web Apps you can access and edit your files online. Your workplace is anywhere you need it to be.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013, with its new features and user-friendly interface, offers you the perfect foundation for working at your PC. The Office package is ideal for both private users and businesses.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business - System requirements
|Required operating system|
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2|
|Memory||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|