This product is electronically distributed by means of download and personalized product activation key, as issued by Microsoft. We provide both the 32 and 64-bit versions of all software, if applicable. All orders are typically fulfilled within 2 to 12 hours depending on the time zones of placement.
With Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 you are in a perfect position to handle all your office tasks fast and professionally. You receive the well-liked Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook in the latest version and in a new modern look. Need to prepare serial letters, create presentations or manage your emails? Want to keep an eye on your appointments? Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business will assist you.
The user’s connection through cloud service is the core of Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016. Data files can be accessed, worked and shared from anywhere. The office applications itself are developed to accompany and support you the best way through your everyday tasks by offering you efficient editing options and a sophisticated help function. Though at first sight the single programs in Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 seem to have changed minimally, some new functions have been added.
New Features in Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016
- With the cloud you get easily connected to other users and all the users can anytime and indefinitely access the files which are flexible in terms of location.
- Office Online synchronizes with OneDrive account, enabling you to view and edit your photos, documents and other files from anywhere.
- The real time network connection in Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business enables also simultaneous document editing.
- The renewed Word and Excel templates and as well as the newest Power Point themes in widescreen format help you to deliver customized and high-quality presentations.
- Launch trend calculations and time series analyses in Excel with only one click.
- „Clutter“ ensures that your Outlook mailbox stays always cleaned up.
- The „Tell Me“ tool assists you to find functions within programs more quickly.
- The single programs in Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 are adaptive and analyse your working methods on the basis of regularly recurring patterns.
- „Insights“ is connected with Microsoft search engine Bing and offers the option to explore context information (for example: pictures, Wikipedia-entries) directly from the Office-application.
- The new darker screen backgrounds in “black theme” allow an eye-friendly working.
Working with the cloud service OneDrive
The use of cloud service OneDrive is one core feature of Office 2016 Home and Business 2016. 5 GB of free storage space, which you can fill just as you like with photos, documents, music and other files, are available for you. Simplified access to your files enables you opening and editing of your data from anywhere. So Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business makes you more mobile and flexible. Moreover cloud content can be shared with your friends and colleagues. This enables joint working on projects. The real time network connection in Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 allows you to follow up what and in which document is being changed right now.
Seamless transition to Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business for Office 2013 users
Office 2013 users find their way to Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business easily. When you first start up any of the latest Office apps you will hardly notice to actually find what’s new. The improvements of the new Office Suite focus on more efficient working and the networking of users among each other. Therefore, Microsoft has deliberately avoided too many new functions within the individual applications. The previous already known uncluttered design is also to be found in Office Home & Business 2016. The user-friendly interface provides quick access to all programs and tools.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 is designed for companies and home users, offering a solid platform for the daily work on PC. The common Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint help you to carry out your tasks on the PC.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business - System requirements
|Required operating system|
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server,
Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
|Memory||2 GB RAM recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|