This product is electronically distributed by means of download and personalized product activation key, as issued by Microsoft. We provide both the 32 and 64-bit versions of all software, if applicable. All orders are typically fulfilled within 2 to 12 hours depending on the time zones of placement.
A Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Key provides access to the most comprehensive office software package by Microsoft. In addition to word processing with Word, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access database software, the software package includes three additional applications optimised for use in small and large businesses. These are InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, and Lync 2010.
Software components for simplified cooperation in the professional environment The Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Download brings many advantages for professional users. This is mainly due to the version-exclusive software packages InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace and Lync. With the help of InfoPath, users can now create XML-based forms and distribute them across a network, greatly simplifying information gathering and storage, even in large organisations. SharePoint Workspace 2010 greatly facilitates collaborating on projects, coordinating tasks and centrally managing documents and content via the integrated content management system. This is rounded off with the software bundle included with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Download via the communication and IP telephony software Lync, which allows video-conferencing with little effort.
Web apps and 64-bit support
The software company from Seattle includes a 64-bit version with the 32-bit version for the first time in Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus . Among other things, users who have a 64-bit operating system benefit from improved performance and efficient use of main memory. Excel spreadsheets and databases that are several gigabytes in size, which are very common in companies, can thus be processed noticeably faster. The Office 2010 web apps are another new feature, allowing you to edit Word and Excel files directly in your browser that previously were saved in Windows Live.
Clearer User Guidance and Detail Improvements
Microsoft also places great value on consistent operation in Office 2010 Professional Plus to make work processes more intuitive. This is partly due to the self-explanatory tile look, but also to the tidy file menu, also called backstage. The list view of the most recently edited documents including a meaningful preview is particularly convenient. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus has also become noticeably more convenient at the level of its software components. In addition to the live preview of text formatting, this also applies to the simplified "Copy & Paste" feature, which now allows users to insert content without formatting or in the current formatting. Particularly interesting for companies is the extended functionality of the PowerPoint presentation software. This is now equipped with comprehensive video and audio editing. This means presentations can now be equipped with professional graphics and animations and ultimately saved as a movie.
Software components of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
- Word 2010: Create and edit professional text documents with extensive design options.
- Excel 2010: The most popular software solution for data management and spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2010: The presentation tool for creating high quality presentations with rich multimedia features.
- OneNote 2010: The virtual notepad for ideas, addresses and appointments, which finally creates order on the desk.
- Outlook 2010: Greater productivity by combining email accounts, calendar dates, contacts and appointments.
- Publisher 2010: Design professional print products, advertising material and other documents from a single source.
- Access 2010: Create and manage powerful databases in the home and business environment.
- InfoPath 2010: Design and manage XML-based forms for saving and collecting information.
- SharePoint 2010: Web application for collaborating with colleagues and document management.
- Lync 2010: Professional software for IP telephony and video conferencing.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus - System requirements
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP (SP3), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012|
|Prozessor||1 GHz CPU|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|Hard Drive||3.5 GB|