Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 equips you ideally for your daily requirements on your PC at work or at home. Office Home and Business 2010 is the tried and tested package for the wide variety of Office applications: starting with easy to master text processing, to composing business letters and documents, right up to complicated processes, such as for example the preparation of statistics and their analysis in spreadsheet programs, or the creation of high-impact presentations. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business combines all the popular Office applications in one package.
The right program for every requirement
With the Office 2010 Home and Business version you get a comprehensive software package with the following programs:
- Word 2010 for text processing.
- Excel 2010 for spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2010 for creation of presentations.
- OneNote 2010 for fast note-taking.
- Outlook 2010 for management of email accounts, contacts and appointments.
All the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business programs support you in your daily work and enable you to achieve attractive and satisfying results. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010’s intuitive user interface helps you to find your way around the programs quickly and to work more efficiently.
New features in Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- The new and improved Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business image formatting tools, including colour saturation and artistic effects, give your documents an even more attractive appearance.
- Create professional documents in no time with the new templates in Word and PowerPoint. The results will amaze you.
- New Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 communication management tools make it easier for you to keep an overview in Outlook.
- Connect your Outlook account to your mobile telephone and have access to your contacts from anywhere.
- Office Web Apps allow you to work regardless of where you are.
- Shared document generation in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote enable more efficient collaboration between multiple users.
Even more visual options in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business
Maximise the visual impact of your documents with Office 2010 Home and Business. Use the new and improved image formatting tools across applications. Enhance colour saturation, for example, or use artistic effects to produce more creative designs. You can now integrate personalised videos into PowerPoint to present your argument even more persuasively. With Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 all your documents are visually enhanced, enabling you to work more creatively.
Work more flexibly with Office Web Apps
Office 2010 Home and Business allows you to work independently of your location. With Office Web Apps, also known as Microsoft Office Online, you can access your files flexibly from different devices. Simply edit your documents when you are out of the office and keep them fully up to date. You can set up your workplace anywhere and are not tied to your PC. So it is irrelevant whether you are using a laptop or any other internet-enabled mobile device. Web Apps run free of charge on the browser, however you have to have a Windows account to be able to use this service.
The reliable Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 office software meets sophisticated private demands as well as the requirements of smaller businesses. All Office applications support you in your everyday work and hep you to carry out your tasks even more efficiently. Office 2010 Business will make your daily routine easier and save you time that can be spent on other things.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business - System requirements
|Required operating system|
Supports only the 32-bit edition of Office 2010:
Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2), MSXML 6.0
Windows Server 2003 R2
Supports both 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Office 2010:
Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Windows Server 2012
Windows on Windows (WOW) which allows installation of 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems, excluding Windows Server 2003, 64-bit and Windows XP, 64-bit.
Doesn't support any edition of Office 2010:
Windows Server 2003, 64-bit
Windows XP, 64-bit
|Processor||500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher|
|Memory||256 megabytes (MB) of RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Microsoft Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality|
|Hard disk||3 gigabyte (GB) available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64-MB or higher video memory|