This product is electronically distributed by means of download and personalized product activation key, as issued by Microsoft. We provide both the 32 and 64-bit versions of all software, if applicable. All orders are typically fulfilled within 2 to 12 hours depending on the time zones of placement.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 is aimed at home users looking for comprehensive office software for documents, tables, presentations and notes. Office 2010 Home and Student is the entry level version of this software package.
Programs included in Office Home and Student 2010:
The total program package is split into four different applications. With the purchase of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student you have access to all four programs for an unlimited period:
- Word 2010 is intended for the creation and editing of documents. Office Home and Student 2010 also permits the integration of graphical elements into these documents.
- Excel 2010 is a program for the creation and editing of tables, graphs and charts, and similar tasks. In Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student this tool covers all areas from simple household accounts through to complex administrative tasks.
- PowerPoint 2010 is a familiar and popular program for the creation and editing of presentations. Its ease of use makes it attractive to both private and professional users of Office Home and Student 2010.
- OneNote 2010 is a place to store ideas in the short term: jot down your thoughts or information such as telephone numbers, names or to-do lists on a virtual notepad, where they are available for you to call them up in Microsoft Home and Student 2010.
Each Office 2010 Home and Student program offers a similar basic interface. It is therefore easy to switch between applications in Microsoft Office 2010 Student.
New functions in Office Home and Student 2010:
- PowerPoint in Office 2010 Home and Student is ideally suited for conducting presentations through browsers. The recipient does not need to have his own version of PowerPoint or Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 for this.
- Revised audio and video functions in PowerPoint allow you to create fresher presentations with a dynamic effect with Microsoft Office 2010 Student.
- Share your OneNote notes on the internet so you can make them available to friends and colleagues quickly and easily, even if they do not have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010.
- Numerous new templates in Word and Excel, only available in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student, make it easy to create professional designs.
- Use all four Office Home and Student 2010 programs on your PC, on your smartphone or in a browser.
Modern working environment in Microsoft Office 2010 Student:
Using PowerPoint in Office Home and Student 2010 makes it much easier to include audio and video content in an existing presentation. The Word and Excel interface in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student, however, is context-sensitive to your input and displays those options which you actually need at the time. Furthermore, Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 is the first version of Office to allow the easy transfer of files over the internet. So it is easier than before to work with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, and you can work on your documents simultaneously with other users.
Office 2010 Home and Student allows you the option of loading these programs on up to three devices in your home. Thus other members of your family can also take advantage of the benefits of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student - System requirements
|Required operating system|