The Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 standard provides flexible, clear, transparent, cost-effective communications in your enterprise. All functions are designed to help you with your daily work and provide a high level of performance and reliability. The common storage and administration of e-mails, contacts and appointments is at the centre, but you can master other tasks with Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Standard.
Exchange 2016 Standard for professional e-mail management
E-mail communication in enterprises is the core of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 standard. Whether you are running your own business or using it in the Microsoft Cloud, you benefit from more security and control over your organization. Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Standard supports up to 5 mailbox databases, making it suitable for small to medium sized organizations. For large companies, the Enterprise Edition is recommended. Designed for productive collaboration in the team, Exchange 2016 Standard helps you and your colleagues with all the work they are doing and ensures improved results.
The benefits of Exchange Server 2016 Standard
- More productivity through fast search and intelligent inbox
- Simplified architecture combined with inbox and client access roles ensure easy scheduling and scalability of your deployments
- Increased security through the prevention of data loss (DLP) and extended monitoring functions
- Improved document collaboration by solving problems with version management of attachments
- Flexible use of new Outlook interface and web apps on mobile devices
Outlook desktop applications, and Exchange 2016 Standard
To use Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Standard services on the desktop, you must have an e-mail desktop application, such as Microsoft Outlook. You can purchase this software either in an Office package or as a single Office program. You must be aware of this when purchasing Exchange Server 2016 Standard otherwise you will not have access to desktop functions.
Exchange Server 2016 Standard - System requirements
|Required operating system|