This product is electronically distributed by means of download and personalized product activation key, as issued by Microsoft. We provide both the 32 and 64-bit versions of all software, if applicable. All orders are typically fulfilled within 2 to 12 hours depending on the time zones of placement.
With Microsoft Project Standard 2013 you receive a comprehensive project management program ideally suited for use in small businesses or for self-employed people and freelancers. With MS Project 2013 Standard you manage the costs, duration and conditions relating to a project. This gives you the chance to see at a glance whether or not a project is viable, and to manage long-term strategies more easily.
Project management made easy - with Microsoft Project Standard 2013
Create any project in Project Standard 2013 and define its duration. Then enter the data you need into the project management program: which staff are taking part in the project? What equipment is required? What are the planned costs for staff and equipment? You can add these and similar essential functions into Microsoft Project 2013 Standard with just a few clicks.
Project Standard 2013 gives you total freedom: use it to create short-term projects lasting for only a few days – or plan long-term strategies running for months or years with MS Project 2013 Standard. The project management program is equally suited to self-employed people and to businesses wanting to plan their future better, faster and more clearly.
Important functions in Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Create new projects with just one mouse click and enter all the relevant data into an easy to follow Gantt chart.
- Use Project 2013 Standard to manage staff, time and resources.
- Obtain a quick overview of expected costs for the entire duration of a project with this project management program.
- With MS Project Standard 2013 you can also put your trust in the familiar Office interface you have got to know in other Microsoft applications.
- Plan a short trip with your staff or a long-term strategy - you decide what you want to use Microsoft Project Standard 2013 for and to what extent.
- Automated work processes indicate conflicts or malfunctioning projects, so you recognise problems faster.
Automated processes in MS Project 2013 Standard
Numerous automated functions in Project 2013 Standard simplify project planning for you. Have you inadvertently allocated one staff member to two tasks at the same time? MS Project Standard 2013 warns you about the conflict, enabling you to manage available resources faster and without errors. Changes you make in one part of the project automatically affect all other plans in the project in Project Standard 2013.
Furthermore, you also use the familiar Office user interface in Project 2013 Standard, meaning that you can instantly feel at home in this project management program. Context-sensitive menus also allow you fast access to functions that are important to you in Microsoft Project Standard 2013. Finally, Project Standard 2013 provides you with the opportunity to present complex projects in simplified form and present them to others in an innovative, attractive design.
Ms Project Standard 2013 - System requirements
|Required operating system|